Friday, January 24, 2014

Shoot Your Unforgettable Moment #wikufest2014

I've been waiting for tomorrow
Tomorrow there is a big event in my school
Wikufest#3
It's an event where many brilliant people come to share about their experience :)

Now, I want to share about my best day ever in 2013


Like another student in the world

Surely we have sooo many assignment to do

We need a something to refresh our mind !

Suddenly, my friend want to go to beach
And we going to Ngliyep



After long drive, all tiredness has gone when we look this beach :D





we took our narcissist photo 








Ngliyep is so hot when we go there, its make us hungry and also thirsty :P




 we grilled some of fish


well, that is my unforgettable moment
hope my 2014 is more amazing than last year
start from big event like wikufest :D


this post is made for photo contest by @nurikidy
maybe that photo looks better if i have fish eye lens :P hahaha
because with fish eye lens, our captured become round
like our world :D


Instagram : @junitapristi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

Blog Template by jun

Copyrights © 2011